History meets home decor when you shop at our incredible antique stores, flea markets, and consignment shops!
Antiques in Washington County
1. Schneible Maple – ARGYLE
2. Wild Hogs Sugar Shack at MapleMilk Farm – CAMBRIDGE
3. Battlehill Maple – FORT ANN
4. Grottoli’s Maple – GRANVILLE
5. Maple Acres – GRANVILLE
6. Schoolhouse Maple – GREENWICH
7. Sugar Mill Farm LLC – GREENWICH
8. Dry Brook Sugar House – SALEM
9. Eli Truehart – SALEM
10. Mapleland Farms – SALEM
11. Wild Hill Maple – SALEM
12. Adams Sugar House – SHUSHAN
13. Smith & Taber Maple Syrup – WHITE CREEK
14. Rathbun’s Maple Sugar House – WHITEHALL
Unique Shops and Collections
With historical events dating back to the early 1600s, it’s no wonder Washington County is home to incredible antique collections! Whether you’re looking for furniture, home decor, books, or collector’s items, we have it all. Head out to our many antique shops for a high-quality selection of antiques, and learn the incredible history of each item and our area.
Washington County Antique Fair
Each year, visitors and vendors flock to the Washington County Fairgrounds for an antique fair of grand proportions. Hundreds of vendors and booths bring their wares, ripe for the picking. Looking for refurbished vintage furniture? Hoping to dig for a perfect treasure? You can find it all at the fair, every May and August!
A History of Art
Artists of all kinds have called Washington County home for hundreds of years, finding inspiration in the quiet countryside. Today you can find unique art and home decor at our consignment shops and antique stores, some dating back hundreds of years.